The Defense services of India offers a Dignified, Disciplined and Prestigious life for every male as a Soldier in Army. The recruitment process for Soldier is done through out year. The recruitment is published in local news paper before 2weeks for the Rally test. The Rally test is conducted by the concerned ZROs (Zonal recruiting officer and concerned BROs (Branch recruitment officer).
The candidates appearing for the Soldiers Rally test should bring following documents along with 3 attested Photostat copies of each to the venue:-
The screening procedure for the post of Soldier in Army involves
A.Checking of Documents:-.
1. Date of Birth Certificate
2. 10th class and 12th standard mark sheets.
3. Character certificate to be signed by Village Sarpanch (certificate should not be 6 months old).
4. Residence Certificate.
5. Caste Certificate if necessary.
6. Dependent certificate signed by record office (in case of son of Ex-Servicemen/War Widow / Widow).
7. N.C.C Certificate (if N.C.C cadet)
8. Sports Certificates if any sports men.
B. Physical measurements.
C. Physical fitness test.
D. Medical examination.
E. Written examination.
F. Preparation of merit list