AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket Download
AP ICET HALLTICKETS:
In this article We are giving the full information about AP ICET 2020 Hall Tickets, how to write the online exam and important things to remember.
AP ICET 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates are permitted to choose the exam center while filling the online application. The option for choosing exam center is provided under the “Regional Center” field in the AP ICET 2020 application form. They can select any one option from the drop down menu.
Local Status of Students Migrated from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh
Candidate claiming local status in Andhra Pradesh (AU/SVU) by virtue of his/her migration from the State of Telangana shall submit scanned copy of Local status certificate issued in Form-III by Tahsildar of concerned along with their application registration number/ ICET hallticket number to the email ID’s
Reporting at ICET 2020 Exam Center:
- Candidate should report at exam center at least two hours before the commencement of the test on the date and time mentioned in Hall Ticket
- Candidates will not be allowed into the exam center even if they are late by one minute after the commencement of the test
- Hall ticket & filled in Application form will be verified at the entrance of the exam center
- In case of SC & ST candidates, the photo copy of caste certificate will also be verified along with the Hall ticket & filled in Application form.
- Candidate will be frisked(searched) and allowed only after complying with all the rules of the examination
- Exam officials will take candidate’s biometrics ( Finger Print and Photograph )
- Invigilators will guide the candidates to their respective computers/nodes allotted to them
Important Instructions before going to take ICET 2020 Exam:
- On the allotted computer/ node, candidate’s details (Name, Photograph etc.) will be displayed
- At the scheduled time (usually 10 minutes before the exam), Enter ‘Username’ as instructed in Hall Ticket
- Password will be informed 10 minutes before the exam start time in the test center
- After entering Username and Password click on “Sign In” button
- For any system related assistance, contact the invigilators by raising your hand.
Instructions to the students while writing the ICET 2020 Exam:
- Questions are displayed one at a time in English and Telugu languages. Questions in Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry are displayed in different sections.
- Candidate should select the Section (Subject) which he/she would like to start the exam with.
- 1st question from the selected Section (Subject) gets displayed for answering or Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly.
- Question and options for the selected question number will be displayed in “Question window”.
- Select any one of the four options as answer for the question, by clicking on the circle button beside the option.
- To change the already chosen answer, click on the circle button of another option. If you want to remove the answer, click on Clear response button
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button and then go to the next question, otherwise it will not be saved
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, that answer will be considered in the evaluation.
- Submit button will be not be enabled till the exam closure time. System will automatically submit your answers post Exam Closure time.
- Exam summary will be displayed to you with Subject Name, Number of questions, Answered,Not Answered, Marked for Review, and Not Visited.
- Please confirm by clicking ‘Yes’ button
- Your Exam will be successfully submitted with this confirmation.
AP ICET Result 2020:The students who will appear for the examination will get the result from the official website and from www.manabadi.co.in. They will be ranked on the basis of marks obtained in the 2020 exams. The OMR Answer Sheets will be provided to the students till six months from the date of publication of results.
AP ICET Counseling 2020:For counseling, the students need to keep their online Application Form until the end of the admission process. While verification of the documents, they need to provide other documents and admit card to the desired authorities. The official website either the counseling portal will be providing the Information Booklet for AP ICET 2020 counseling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans 1. You can download AP ICET 2020 hall ticket by entering the registration number and date of birth.
Ans 2. The candidates can download AP ICET 2020 hall ticket only via offline mode.
Ans 3. It is mandatory for candidates to take the print out of AP ICET 2020 hall ticket in the exam centre. No candidate will be allowed to go inside the centre without the hard copy of AP ICET hall ticket 2020.
Ans 4. Candidates can download AP ICET 2020 admit card from manabadi.co.in & sche.ap.gov.in/icet.