The Supreme Court has asked the National Testing Agency (NTA) to extended the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 application deadline by one week. Earlier, the last date to apply for NEET 2019 examination was November 30.
The SC has also allowed students who are 25 years of age or above to apply for NEET UG exam 2019. However, the court mentioned that their admission will be subject to the final outcome of the case.
The application form for the NEET examination has to be submitted only through online mode on the official website of the exam - http://ntaneet.nic.in
As per the exam schedule available on the official website of NTA NEET, the NEET UG 2019 Exam will be conducted on May 5, 2019, from 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM. The candidates who have applied for the examination would be able to download their admit card for the NEET exam from April 15, 2019.
The NEET UG 2019 result is likely to be declared on June 5, 2019.
How to apply for NEET UG 2019:
The candidates can follow the steps given below to submit their application form online:
1) Open the official website of NEET exam - nta.ac.in or ntaneet.nic.in
2) Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
3) Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (between 10 kb - 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4 kb - 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format
4) Make payment of fee using suitable mode of payment through bank and keep proof of fee paid
5) Print at least four printouts of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee
MORE IN THIS SECTION