The National Testing Agency (NTA) had released the NEET 2019 application form on November 1, 2018 for various undergraduate courses in medicines.
Candidates interested in making their career in the field of medicines like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS etc are filling up NEET 2019 UG form online through the website - ntaneet.nic.in.
Candidates who are eligible and interested and have not filled up their form yet, this is to remind that hurry up as Friday, November 30, 2018 is the day when the application process is closing.
NEET Exam Pattern
The NEET (UG) 2019 will have one paper having 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
The exam will be of three hours and to be conducted in pen and paper mode only.
Through NEET 2019 score admission will be done for All India Quota seats, State Government Quota Seats, seats available in Central Institutions/ Universities/ Deemed Universities State/ Management/ NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private University and Central Pool Quota Seats.
STEP TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR NEET (UG) 2019
1) Log on to the website: ntaneet.nic.in
2) Click on the link "New Registration" given in the LHS or
3) Click on the "Fill Application Form" given in the bottom of the page
4) Log in with your user id and password
5) Enter the required details
6) Click on Submit button
7) Download the filled up form
8) Take a print out for further use
MORE IN THIS SECTION