AP SET Results 2019
APSET Results 2019 available now from https://apset.net.in/ & www.manabadi.co.in.
AP SET Results 2019
Andhra University successfully conducted the AP SET Examination. The AP SET Results was announced on December 20, 2019 in online from the official website @ https://apset.net.in/ and Manabadi.co.in. The University declares the AP SET Results in the form of Merit Lists, Cut off Marks in online.
AP SET Results 2019 Available Now
AP SET Cutoff Marks 2019 Available Now
After completion of AP SET Examinations, the authority has also declared the AP SET Answer Key in online itself. The candidates with the help of answer key you can easily estimate the scores. The Results are available in the official portal and manabadi.co.in
AP SET Exam Dates 2019:
|AP SET 2019 Notification||Dates|
|Submission form online application starting date||14 March 2019|
|Submitting application form last date||20 April 2019|
|Online Application form Correction Date|
|Submitting the application form with a late fee [Rs. 1500]||24 April 2019|
|Submitting application form last date with late fee of [Rs 2000]||4 May 2019|
|Submitting application form last date with late fee [Rs 3000]||15 May 2019|
|Date for Exams||15 OCT 2019|
|Registration Fee:For SC/ST Candidates||Rs.500/-|
|For BC Candidates||Rs.800/-|
|For OC Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
AP SET 2019 Eligibility:
- Candidates should have passed PG Degree in the relevant subjects.
- There is No Upper age limit to apply for TS-SET examination.
- Candidates of general category should secure at least 55% of marks. For the candidates who belong to BC/SC/ST/PH/VH categories, should secure at least 50% of marks.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year PG Degree are also eligible.
- A candidate can avail any number of chances.
- AP SET- 2019 Applications should be submitted through online mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable must be paid through payment gateway (Credit card/Debit card/ Net Banking).
- The TS-SET will be conducted in objective mode. The test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of multiple choice questions and will be held on the day of examination in two separate sessions as under:
60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted 50x2=100 1¼ Hours(09.30 am to10.45 am)
Paper2 : 50 questions all of which are compulsory 50x2=100 1¼ Hours (10.45 am to 12.00 noon)
Paper3 : 75 questions all of which are compulsory 75x2=150 2½ Hours (01.30 pm to 04.00 pm)
TS SET RESULTS 2019:
Step-I: Minimum marks to be obtained in TS-SET for considering a candidate for the eligibility for lectureship: The candidates are required to obtain following minimum marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III as given below:
PAPER – I: 40 (40%)
PAPER – II: 40 (40%)
PAPER– III: 75 (50 %)
OBC(Non-creamy layer) /SC/ST/PWD
PAPER – I: 35 (35%)
PAPER – II: 35 (35%)
PAPER– III: 60 (40 %)
Step-II: Amongst those candidates who have cleared Step-I, a merit list will be prepared subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
Step-III: Top 15% candidates (for each subject and category), from the merit list mentioned under step-II, will be declared qualified in TS-SET. It may be noted that the above qualifying criteria decided by the Moderation Committee of TS-SET is final and binding. The candidates will be allowed to carry a carbon less copy of the OMR Response Sheets and Test Booklets with them on conclusion of examination.
How to download AP SET Results 2019:
- log on to the official web portal @ www.manabadi.co.in
- Search for the link related – AP SET Results 2019
- Click on the link which is appeared on the screen
- Enter your details like hall ticket number, registration id, password, etc.
- Click on submit button
- Download the copy for the future reference
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50 %)|
|OC/ BC/ ST/ SC/ PWD||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40 %)|