AP ECET Results 2020 Manabadi
Andhra Pradesh ECET Results releasing @ http://sche.ap.gov.in/ecet/ECET/ECET_HomePage.aspx & www.manabadi.co.in
Andhra Pradesh ECET Results 2020AP ECET 2020, known as AP Engineering Common Entrance Test-2020 (AP ECET 2020) is conducted on 14th Sep 2020 by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission into 2nd year level Lateral Entry into Engineering/Pharmacy Courses for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology and B.Sc. Candidates for the academic year 2019-20.
How to check the results:
- Login to Manabadi.co.in we will redirect to results page
- Browse for "AP ECET Results 2020" Link.
- Enter your Hall ticket number.
- Click on Submit.
- Your AP ECET results are displayed.
- Save your result for future use.
Qualifying marks in AP ECET -2020:
Evaluation and ranking in AP ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2020:a) The student will be ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) based on the marks obtained by him/her in the APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2020 Examination. b) Every care will be taken to avoid errors in valuation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking. Hence request for re-totalling and revaluation will in no case be entertained. Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit in APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2020 separately in each branch of Engineering Course c) As per Government Order all Diploma holders in any branch of Engineering/Technology, who qualify in APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2020 are eligible for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering branches. The Integrated Merit Rank is for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology Course. The Integrated Merit Rank is based on the total marks obtained in APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2020 by candidates with Diploma in any branch of Engineering/Technology
ADMISSIONS PROCESS:The following order of preference shall be observed in considering Diploma Holders for admission into various courses:
- For admission into Degree programme in Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering respectively. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their integrated merit ranking.
- For admission into Degree programme in Textile Technology, candidates who have obtained their Diploma in Textile Technology (Design & Manufacturing) and Textile Technology (Knitting) must necessarily have completed their Intermediate or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- For admission into Degree programme in Bio-Technology, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Bio-Technology. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering in the ratio of 1:1 respectively.
- Diploma Holders of Special Diploma course in Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma Holders in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering have to appear for ECET � FDH Examination in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering only (EIE) for admission into Instrumentation Engineering (IE) / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Control Engineering courses.
- The qualified candidates from B.Sc. degree holders will be considered for admission only after exhausting all branches of Diploma holders.
ELIGIBILITY FOR LATERAL ENTRY ADMISSION INTO B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharma. :Candidates should have appeared and qualified at the APECET-2020. May appearance at the Entrance Test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for entry into any course unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility and other criteria laid down in the rules of admission. Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15%of the seats shall be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended. The lateral entry seats in case of Un-Aided Private Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority) are 20% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course. In case of University Colleges the lateral entry seats are 10% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course. While filling up the lateral entry seats based on the APECET-2020 ranks, B.Sc.(Mathematics) stream students will be considered for admission only after exhausting all the qualified diploma holders.
Qualifying marks in APECET -2020:The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in APECET -2020 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates. The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2020 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
Procedure of AP ECET 2020 Counselling Process:
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans 1. No, the authorities will not entertain any requests related to the revaluation of the answer sheets.
Ans 2. In order to qualify the exam, candidates will have to secure at least 25% aggregate marks.
Ans 3. After conducting the examination successfully, the authorities will release the preliminary answer key that can be challenged by the candidates.
Ans 4. Yes, candidates are required to carry the rank card along with the other relevant documents to the counselling.