AP ECET Hall ticket 2020
AP ECET 2020 Hall Ticket, APECET Admit Card Download @ https://sche.ap.gov.in/ & manabadi.co.in
AP ECET HALLTICKETS:
Candidates can download the AP ECET 2020 hall ticket till the last date of the exam. To download the AP ECET 2020 hall ticket, candidates will have to enter their registration number and date of birth. The AP ECET 2020 hall ticket has to be produced at the examination centre. If candidates failure to bring the hall ticket may not allowed the candidates to attempt the AP ECET examination. Along with the AP ECET hall ticket 2020, the candidates have to submit the certificates like application form with attestation and caste certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates) to the examination centre. Candidates are suggested to read the full article to know more information about AP ECET 2020 Hall Ticket.
In this article We are giving the full information about AP ECET 2020 Hall Tickets, how to write the online exam and important things to remember.
AP ECET 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates are permitted to choose the exam center while filling the online application. The option for choosing exam center is provided under the “Regional Center” field in the AP ECET 2020 application form. They can select any one option from the drop down menu.
Local Status of Students Migrated from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh
A candidate who migrates to any part of the State of Andhra Pradesh from the State of Telangana within a period of FIVE years from the 2nd day of June, 2014 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the State of Andhra Pradesh at the place of his residence and be treated at par with the local candidates residing in that area, in accordance with such guidelines as may be issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for the purpose of education.
A Candidate for admission shall be regarded as a local candidate in relation to a local area (OU/AU/SVU) If he/she has studied in an Educational Institution or Educational Institutions in such local area for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she appeared or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be. Where, during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years in which he/she appeared, or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination, he/she not studied in any Educational Institution, if he/she resided in that local area for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date of commencement of the relevant qualifying firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting at ECET 2020 Exam Center:
- Candidate should report at exam center at least two hours before the commencement of the test on the date and time mentioned in Hall Ticket
- Candidates will not be allowed into the exam center even if they are late by one minute after the commencement of the test
- Hall ticket & filled in Application form will be verified at the entrance of the exam center
- In case of SC & ST candidates, the photo copy of caste certificate will also be verified along with the Hall ticket & filled in Application form.
- Candidate will be frisked(searched) and allowed only after complying with all the rules of the examination
- Exam officials will take candidate’s biometrics ( Finger Print and Photograph )
- Invigilators will guide the candidates to their respective computers/nodes allotted to them
Important Instructions before going to take ECET 2020 Exam:
- On the allotted computer/ node, candidate’s details (Name, Photograph etc.) will be displayed
- At the scheduled time (usually 10 minutes before the exam), Enter ‘Username’ as instructed in Hall Ticket
- Password will be informed 10 minutes before the exam start time in the test center
- After entering Username and Password click on “Sign In” button
- For any system related assistance, contact the invigilators by raising your hand.
Instructions to the students while writing the ECET 2020 Exam:
- Questions are displayed one at a time in English and Telugu languages. Questions in Different Stream's Engineering, Pharmacy, B.Sc (Mathematics) are displayed in different sections.
- For Engineering Stream Questions in Mathematics, Engineering (all branches), Physics, Chemistry
- For Pharmacy Stream Questions in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- For B.Sc (Mathematics) Stream Questions in Analytical Ability, Mathematics, Communicative English
- Candidate should select the Section (Subject) which he/she would like to start the exam with.
- 1st question from the selected Section (Subject) gets displayed for answering or Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly.
- Question and options for the selected question number will be displayed in “Question window”.
- Select any one of the four options as answer for the question, by clicking on the circle button beside the option.
- To change the already chosen answer, click on the circle button of another option. If you want to remove the answer, click on Clear response button
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button and then go to the next question, otherwise it will not be saved
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, that answer will be considered in the evaluation.
- Submit button will be not be enabled till the exam closure time. System will automatically submit your answers post Exam Closure time.
- Exam summary will be displayed to you with Subject Name, Number of questions, Answered,Not Answered, Marked for Review, and Not Visited.
- Please confirm by clicking ‘Yes’ button
- Your Exam will be successfully submitted with this confirmation.
AP ECET Result 2020:The students who will appear for the examination will get the result from the official website and from www.manabadi.co.in. They will be ranked on the basis of marks obtained in the 2020 exams. The OMR Answer Sheets will be provided to the students till six months from the date of publication of results.
AP ECET Counseling 2020:
For counseling, the students need to keep their online Application Form until the end of the admission process. While verification of the documents, they need to provide other documents and admit card to the desired authorities. The official website either the counseling portal will be providing the Information Booklet for AP ECET 2020 counseling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans 1. No, it is not mandatory to carry a coloured print out of the hall ticket..
Ans 2. If a candidate finds any errors or mistakes in the hall ticket then he or she should contact the helpline of AP ECET 2020 as soon as possible.
Ans 3. You can download AP ECET Admit Card 2020 from the 4th Week Of April 2020.
Ans 4. AP ECET Exam will be conducted on 30th April 2020.
Ans 5. You can download your AP ECET Hall Ticket either from the official site @ sche.ap.gov.in or from the manabadi.co.in website